- The Gondoliers: Overture
- The Gondoliers / Act One: 6. We're Called Gondolieri
- The Gondoliers / Act One: 11. In Enterprise Of Martial Kind
- The Gondoliers / Act Two: 30. Take A Pair Of Sparkling Eyes
- The Gondoliers / Act Two: 41. I Am A Courtier Grave And Serious
- The Gondoliers / Act Two: 33. Dance A Cachucha, Fandango, Bolero
- H.M.S. Pinafore / Act 1: When I Was A Lad
- H.M.S. Pinafore / Act 2: Never Mind The Why And Wherefore
- Iolanthe or The Peer and The Peri / Act 2: 23. If You Go In, You're Sure To Win
- Patience / Act 1: Am I Alone And Unobserved?... If You're Anxious For To Shine
Altri album di Arthur Sullivan feat. Various Artists
- Gilbert & Sullivan: Highlights from - The Pirates of Penzance, The Mikado & The Gondoliers
- The Ultimate Gilbert & Sullivan Anthology
- Gilbert and Sullivan Operetta Favourites (Classic FM: Full Works)
- Rare Early Recordings Gilbert & Sullivan (1907)
- Sullivan: HMS Pinafore
- Gilbert & Sullivan: The Mikado
- Gilbert & Sullivan: The Gondoliers
- Gilbert & Sullivan: Pirates of Penzance
- Gilbert & Sullivan: The Yeoman of the Guard
- Gilbert & Sullivan: HMS Pinafore
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.