I, said the water deep.
Baby will float in his cradle boat
And I shall rock him to sleep.
Who will hide little baby?
We, said the rushes tall.
Safely we'll hide the baby inside,
That nobody sees him at all.
Who will watch o'er the baby?
Miriam whispers, I.
I'm sure to hear if the baby dear
Gives even a tiny, soft cry.
Who will guard little baby?
Out on the waters blue?
Silently sleep, baby, safely sleep,
For God will take care of you
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- I Am The Door
- Books Of The New Testament
- Bless The Lord, O My Soul
- I'm Gonna Live So God Can Use Me
- Baby Moses
- Ain't-A That Good News?
- Lord, I Want To Be A Christian In My Heart
- I'll Be Somewhere Listening For My Name
- God Sees The Little Sparrow Fall
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.