And all this waiting, for the power
For some answers, to this fire
Sinking slowly, the waters higher...
With no secrets, no obsession
This time I'm speeding, with no direction
Without a reason, what is this fire?
Burning slowly, my one and only... mmm
You know me, you don't mind waiting
You just can't show me, but God I'm praying
That you'll find me, and that you'll see me
That you'll run and never tire...
Writer(s): RYAN ADAMS
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- You Will Always Be the Same
- Cry On Demand
- Starting To Hurt
- She Wants To Play Hearts
- Tennessee Sucks
- Dear Chicago
- Gimme a Sign
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.