I don't wanna talk about it,
I don't think you'd understand,
How things can get so fucked up
With such good, good intentions.
And if roofs turn to sky,
Held by the gravity of nothing,
An ironic and literal making of a bed.
You can walk away,
But there is a reason to stay.
They make bad, bad jokes, it's okay not to laugh.
For every push forward, you get the same fucking push back.
You had nowhere to go,
So you found someplace,
You had nothing to say
You start lying
What the fuck were you thinking
I'm not sorry
I'd do it all again.
All the lines between hate, love, and revenge
It's just dead, it's dead, it's dead, they're just dead feelings.
Writer(s): Thomas Gabel, James Bowman, Andrew Seward, Warren Oakes
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Cliché Guevara
- Mutiny on the Electronic Bay
- Sink, Florida, Sink
- Slurring the Rhythms
- Rice and Bread
- Brief yet Triumphant Intermission
- Unsubstantiated Rumors...
- You Look Like I Need a Drink
- Turn Those Clapping Hands into Angry Balled Fists
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.