Rose of Aberdeen - Demo
I'm a long way from my home
If you people don't like me
I can make out on my own
'Cause it's dark
And it's rainin'
And the Moon gives no light
And my pony can hardly travel
On this darkened road at night
You know once I had a true love
Though her age was just sixteen
She was the flower of Belton
And the rose of Aberdeen
But her parents did not like me
And now she feels much the same
If I'm written in your Diary
Well blow out my name
'Cause there's changes in the ocean
And there's changes in the sea
And there's changes in my own true love
But there ain't no changin' me
Writer(s): Dp, Paul Simon, Arthur Garfunkel
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- The Sound of Silence - Overdubbed Version
- Leaves That Are Green
- Kathy's Song
- Somewhere They Can't Find Me
- Richard Cory
- A Most Peculiar Man
- April Come She Will
- We've Got a Groovy Thing Goin'
- Live At Carnegie Hall 1969 - EP
- Playlist: Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
- Live At Syracuse University, Syracuse, Ny, Nov 1967 (Remastered)
- The Complete Studio Albums Collection
- The Early Years 1957-1962
- Two Teenagers (The Beginning as Tom & Jerry, Artie Garr, Jeremy Landis, True Taylor)
- Cards of Love
- The Best of the Simon & Garfunkel, The Tom & Jerry Years
- An Introduction, Meet Simon & Garfunkel
- Tico & The Triumphs
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.