I don't wanna hang around the graveyard, waiting for something dead to come back.
I know you think you got one up on me, bet you can see something I can't.
It's not love, it's just adornment, bathroom wall graffiti, A cliché sprayed on a t-shirt, fortune-cookie poetry.
I don't wanna waste a high hanging around some place I never was.
Of all the reasons to feel hateful, you're the best of them.
You treat me like a boyfriend, some dumb fucking boyfriend.
Lie to me, right through me
Writer(s): INGE ROLF JOHANSSON, THOMAS JAMES GABEL, JAMES ROBERT BOWMAN, ADAM DAVID WILLARD
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- ProVision L-3
- Delicate, Petite & Other Things I'll Never Be
- Haunting, Haunted, Haunts
- Dead Rats
- Norse Truth
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.