I don't wanna hang around the graveyard, waiting for something dead to come back.
I know you think you got one up on me, bet you can see something I can't.
It's not love, it's just adornment, bathroom wall graffiti, A cliché sprayed on a t-shirt, fortune-cookie poetry.
I don't wanna waste a high hanging around some place I never was.
Of all the reasons to feel hateful, you're the best of them.
You treat me like a boyfriend, some dumb fucking boyfriend.
Lie to me, right through me
Writer(s): Adam David Willard, Inge Rolf Johansson, Thomas James Gabel, James Robert Bowman
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- ProVision L-3
- Delicate, Petite & Other Things I'll Never Be
- Haunting, Haunted, Haunts
- Dead Rats
- Norse Truth
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.