X-Mas In Hell
Well, that's what people say at Christmas, right?
Except for normally they have somebody to say it to.
They have friends and family,
And they haven't been crouched naked under a Christmas tree
With a needle in their arm like an insane person in a mansion in Van Nuys.
They're not out of their minds, they're not writing in a diary,
And they're definitely not watching their holiday spirit coagulate in a spoon.
I didn't speak to a single person today.
I tought "Why should I ruin their fucking Christmas?"
I've started a new diary and this time I have a few new reasons.
One, I have no friends left.
Two, so I can read back and remember what I did the day before.
And three, so if I die, at least I leave a nice little suicide note of my life.
It's just me and you, diary. Welcome to my fucking life.
Nobody would believe the shit that happens inside my head, it's haunted.
Now that I've come down from the drugs
It seems like a sick play that I saw in a theater somewhere.
Thirty minutes ago, I could've killed somebody.
Or better yet, myself.
Writer(s): Nikki Sixx, Dj Ashba
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- X-Mas In Hell
- Van Nuys
- Life Is Beautiful
- Pray For Me
- Accidents Can Happen
- Dead Man's Ballet
- Heart Failure
- Girl With Golden Eyes
- Maybe It’s Time (feat. Corey Taylor, Joe Elliott, Brantley Gilbert, Ivan Moody, Slash, Awolnation, Tommy Vext) - Single
- Talk to Me - Single
- Maybe It's Time
- The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack: 10th Anniversary Edition
- ザ・ヘロイン・ダイアリーズ (10周年記念盤)
- The Heroin Diaries 10th Anniversary Edition
- Life Is Beautiful 2017
- Prayers for the Blessed
- Vol. 2 Prayers For the Blessed
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.