Say people go
This particular diamond was extra special
And though you might be gone
And the world may not know
Still I see you, celestial
Like a lion you ran
A goddess you rolled
Like an eagle you circle
In perfect purple
So how come things move on?
How come cars don't slow?
When it feels like the end of my world
When I should, but I can't, let you go?
But when I'm cold, cold
Oh, when I'm cold, cold
There's a light that you give me
When I'm in shadow
There's a feeling you give me, an everglow
Like brothers in blood
Sisters who ride
And we swore on that night
We'd be friends 'til we die
But the changing of winds
And the way waters flow
Life is short as the falling of snow
And now I'm gonna miss you, I know
But when I'm cold, cold
In water rolled, salt
I know that you're always with me
And the way you will show
And you're with me wherever I go
And you give me this feeling
Oh, what I would give for just a moment to hold
Yeah, I live for this feeling, it's everglow
So if you love someone
You should let them know
Oh, the light that you left me will everglow
Writer(s): Mikkel Eriksen, Will Champion, Chris Martin, Tor Hermansen, Guy Berryman, Johnny Buckland
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- A Head Full of Dreams
- Hymn for the Weekend
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- Fun (feat. Tove Lo)
- Army of One
- Amazing Day
- Colour Spectrum
- Let Somebody Go (Piano Version) - Single
- Let Somebody Go (Kygo Remix) - Single
- Spotify Singles
- Let Somebody Go (Single Version) - Single
- Let Somebody Go - Single
- Infinity Station Sessions - EP
- Music Of The Spheres
- My Universe (Supernova 7 Mix) - Single
- My Universe (Acoustic Version) - Single
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.