The beating of your life is what it is worth
To satisfy your lust, well, you never did care
Your baby was born a mongrel, with African hair!
The culprit of producing a maleficient race
We will soon dispose of your shameless disgrace
Your villainous contempt is really well understood
Your futile cries of mercy will do ya no good!
You had to be sexually explored by countless black men
You continue to abide by this horrible trend
Fear strickened eyes are drenched with tears
Your feeble pleas will only fall upon deaf ears
My Hands are around your neck
Your error is mine to correct
The air slowly dwindles away
Your defiled body, on the ground it lays
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- North of 8 Mile
- Miscegination (Fade to Black)
- Slick Willie Clinton
- Advocation of Violence
- The Enemy Within
- Browntown Burning Down
- White Nigger Loser
- Bombing of Israel
- Committed Revolutionary
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.