Love Me Or Leave Me
You won't believe me that I love you only
I'd rather be lonely than happy with somebody else
You might find the night time the right time for kissing
But night time is my time for just reminiscing
Regretting instead of forgetting with somebody else
There'll be no else unless that someone is you, you, you
I intend to be independently blue
I want your love but I don't want to borrow
I have it today and give back tomorrow
For my love is your love but there's no love for nobody else
Writer(s): Kahn Gus, Donaldson Walter
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Ain't Misbehavin
- Anything Goes
- Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
- Goodbye Charlie
- Honeysuckle Rose
- I've Got a Feeling I'm Falling
- Like Love
- Love Me Or Leave Me
- Stealin' Apples
- Songs From West Side Story
- Previn: Essentials
- Hindemith: Piano Sonata No. 3 in B-Flat Major, IPH 115, Barber: Four Excursions, Op. 20 & Martin: Prelude No. 7
- Poulenc: 3 Pièces FP. 48 & Suite Francaise FP. 80 - Roussel: 3 Pièces Op. 49 & Sonatine Op. 16 (Remastered)
- Plays Fats
- Simply the Best
- That Old Feeling With Dinah Shore and Russ Freeman
- Fly Away
- André Previn & His Magic Piano
- Piano Masterpieces
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.