Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
Et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus.
Sancta Maria, Regina coeli,
Dulcis et pia, o Mater Dei,
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
Ut cum electis te videamus.
Writer(s): Tomas Luis De Victoria, Kurt Stone
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Ave Maria
- O Vos Omnes
- O Regem Caeli
- Duo Seraphim
- Missa Quarti Toni: Kyrie
- Missa Quarti Toni: Gloria
- Missa Quarti Toni: Credo
- Missa Quarti Toni: Sanctus
- Missa Quarti Toni: Benedictus
- Missa Quarti Toni: Agnus Dei
- Officium Defunctorum
- Tenebrae Responsories (The Sixteen, direction: Harry Christophers)
- Ad Vesperas: le manuscrit inédit de Rome (La Colombina)
- Motecta 1572 (Ensemble La Sestina feat. conductor: Adriano Giardina)
- Devotion to our Lady (The Sixteen feat. conductor: Harry Christophers)
- The Mystery of the Cross (The Sixteen feat. conductor: Harry Christophers)
- Officium Hebdomadæ Sanctæ (La Columbina & Schola Antiqua feat. conductor: Juan Carlos Asensio)
- The Call of the Beloved (The Sixteen feat. conductor: Harry Christophers)
- Tenebrae Responsories (Tallis Scholars feat. conductor: Peter Phillips)
- Missa Gaudeamus (The Cardinall's Musick feat. conductor: Andrew Carwood)
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.