Subterranean Homesick Alien (Remastered)
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air
I live in a town
Where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet
For cracks in the pavement
Making home movies
For the folks back home
Of all these weird creatures
Who lock up their spirits
Drill holes in themselves
And live for their secrets
They're all uptight
I wish they'd swoop down in a country lane
Late at night while I'm driving
Take me on board of their beautiful ship
Show me the world as I'd love to see it
I'd tell all my friends
But they'd never believe me
They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely
I'd show them the stars
And the meaning of life
They'd shut me away
But I'd be all right
I'm just uptight
Writer(s): Philip James Selway, Edward John O'brien, Jonathan Richard Guy Greenwood, Thomas Edward Yorke, Colin Charles Greenwood
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Airbag (Remastered)
- Paranoid Android (Remastered)
- Subterranean Homesick Alien (Remastered)
- Exit Music (For a Film) (Remastered)
- Let Down (Remastered)
- Karma Police (Remastered)
- Fitter Happier (Remastered)
- Electioneering (Remastered)
- Climbing Up the Walls (Remastered)
- No Surprises (Remastered)
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.