Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite! / I Want You (She's So Heavy) / Helter Skelter
There will be a show tonight on trampoline
The Hendersons will all be there
Late of Pablo Fanques' Fair, what a scene
Over men and horses hoops and garters
Lastly through a hogshead of real fire
In this way Mr. K will challenge the world
The celebrated Mr. K
Performs his feat on Saturday at Bishops Gate
The Hendersons will dance and sing
As Mr. Kite flies through the ring, don't be late
Messrs. K. and H. assure the public
Their production will be second to none
And of course Henry the Horse dances the waltz
The band begins at ten to six
When Mr. K performs his tricks without a sound
And Mr. H will demonstrate
Ten somersets he'll undertake on solid ground
Having been some days in preparation
A splendid time is guaranteed for all
And tonight Mr. Kite is topping the bill
Writer(s): John Lennon, Paul Mccartney
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Get Back
- Glass Onion
- Eleanor Rigby / Julia
- I Am the Walrus
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Drive My Car / The Word / What You're Doing
- Gnik Nus
- Something / Blue Jay Way
- Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite! / I Want You (She's So Heavy) / Helter Skelter
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.