Sink, Florida, Sink - Live
Between here and there
We'll put a distance the size of the ocean
So now this heart can beat a skipping rhythm
As the cadence carries me
I almost drift away
Far enough to forget
That when it comes you cannot hesitate
And when found
I will write an account
And seal it in an envelope, addressed
To your last known residence
And we sink, and we drown
And what is lost can never be found
Well these arms did swim until the lungs pulled in
The panic was lost in a deep understanding
That you will see what is wrong with everything
What is wrong with you and me
They make all the right reasons to fuck it up
You're gonna fuck it up
Writer(s): Thomas Gabel
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- A Brief yet Triumphant Introduction - Live
- From Her Lips to God's Ears (The Energizer) - Live
- Rice and Bread - Live
- Reinventing Axl Rose - Live
- Americans Abroad - Live
- Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious... - Live
- Miami - Live
- Don't Lose Touch - Live
- Unprotected Sex with Multiple Partners - Live
- Sink, Florida, Sink - Live
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.