T.S.R. - Live
A CD skipping
It's the same hook repeating
Grows more grating with each passing second...
And the walls contain a resonation, laughter, and conversation.
It was fun while it lasted, but now we should be going.
I hope everybody had a real, real good time
The hospitality's partaken,
my head is flying my heart's racing to keep up.
And I hope I haven't overdone it nooo...
I hope my body can take it. I hope I make the occasion.
It's only this fucked up.
I start realizing all this living is just dying
and if these are my friends, if this is my home,
if this is how i spend my nights,
how I communicate, and demonstrate a love of life.
My eyes roll into the back of my head,
if these are the last words that I've ever said
No I'm not ready to die just yet.
Writer(s): tom gabel
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- A Brief yet Triumphant Introduction - Live
- From Her Lips to God's Ears (The Energizer) - Live
- Rice and Bread - Live
- Reinventing Axl Rose - Live
- Americans Abroad - Live
- Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious... - Live
- Miami - Live
- Don't Lose Touch - Live
- Unprotected Sex with Multiple Partners - Live
- Sink, Florida, Sink - Live
© 2019 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.