I'm tired of predicting to lose.
But before you point your finger,
Before you cast your stones,
Take a look at yourself.
How can you expect from someone what you won't do yourself?
There's no bottom to your reality.
Your desperation is utter and complete.
What you can't love about yourself you have to steal from someone else;
And what you can't steal you have to deny.
Sometimes it feels like your whole world is coming to an end.
Writer(s): THOMAS GABEL
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- White Crosses
- I Was A Teenage Anarchist
- Because Of The Shame
- We're Breaking Up
- High Pressure Low
- Ache With Me
- Spanish Moss
- Rapid Decompression
- Bamboo Bones
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.