I'm tired of predicting to lose.
But before you point your finger,
Before you cast your stones,
Take a look at yourself.
How can you expect from someone what you won't do yourself?
There's no bottom to your reality.
Your desperation is utter and complete.
What you can't love about yourself you have to steal from someone else;
And what you can't steal you have to deny.
Sometimes it feels like your whole world is coming to an end.
Writer(s): THOMAS GABEL
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- White Crosses
- I Was a Teenage Anarchist
- Because of the Shame
- We’re Breaking Up
- High Pressure Low
- Ache With Me
- Spanish Moss
- Rapid Decompression
- Bamboo Bones
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.