Johnny Make Believe
* Face it
* Naked II
* Last blast of the century
Waitress, more wine
We celebrate, the life and times of Johnny Make Believe
He was the greatest liar, of all mankind
The biggest drunk, you ever saw alive
He was a devil, undisguised
He will be sorely missed tonight
And the next day, will never be the same
Without the beautyful Johnny Make Believe
So letâ? s get high, laugh till we cry
Always remember, his last words:
â? farewell cruel world, all you pretty girls,
Donâ? t send me flowers, hold me in your dreamsâ?
And then the spirit in the bottle
Took our Johnny for a ride
Come on waitress, pour us more wine
To drown our grief, for Johnny Make Believe
He tattooed my heart, branded my soul
He said: â? Go for true love, not for foolâ? s gold
La, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, etc., etc.
Writer(s): Barry Hay, George Kooymans
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Hold Me Now
- Liquid Soul
- Minute By Minute
- Johnny Make Believe
- Space Ship
- The Unforgettable Dream
- I Can't Do Without Your Kiss
- Freedom Don't Last Forever
- Maximum Make-up
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.