Scream It Until You're Coughing up Blood
Everything you relied on to be there is completely fucked
There's a skeleton of loyalty hanging in the gallows of your heart
No one wins this one
And where are your friends?
Please help me through these years ahead
Are we just drinking buddies
Playing with each other's dearest vulnerability, that this is all we know?
So this is how it's gonna stay?
I think I would rather remember how it was and go our separate ways
I don't feel anything unless we are living and dying for each other
Every second of our lives
Everything you thought that it would be
Everything you thought you were living for is completely fucked
This is no place to be
And if we don't get out of here right now
We're just gonna end up drunk, fucking, and fighting and working machines
If I have another cigarette, if I drink another beer
Sit quiet another time when I should have said oh, this is too much
There are things I never wanted to be
This ship has sprung a leak
And I'll be damned if I'm going down with it
Still breathing at any cost
Writer(s): Against Me!
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
- The Politics of Starving
- We Laugh at Danger (And Break All the Rules)
- I Still Love You Julie
- Scream It Until You're Coughing up Blood
- Jordan's 1st Choice
- Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious...
- Reinventing Axl Rose
- Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
- Walking is Still Honest
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.