Matter of Race
Instead it's a matter of waste, division, betrayed
Depression gradually choking away my breath
Natures finest creation, almost dead and nothing left
Racial pride deficiencies
It's witnessed on an everyday scale
A once bright future begins to cloud
Our people can shoulder some of the blame,
But an unseen hand is truly to blame
Our race is dying in vain
It's a matter of race, when will you agree?
When you're the slave of a slave,
Broken down and on your knees?
It's a matter of race, but am I wasting your time?
If it's a matter of convenience, then I'm wasting my time
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Brown Town Burning Down
- White Minority
- White Nigger Loser
- Negrodation of Character
- Nigger Loving Whore
- Can I Sit Next 2 U?
- Race Mixing Is Treason
- Mud Man
- Do the Hale-Bop
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.