Then no harm will come
No ill wind
Must never be spoken
An ill wind
Keep your cool
Do not give in to emotion
An ill wind
Writer(s): Edward John O'brien, Colin Charles Greenwood, Philip James Selway, Jonathan Richard Guy Greenwood, Thomas Edward Yorke
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.