I went all round town
And when I finally saw you
My mouth began to make this sound
Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold
It's not enough to hear you
Your voice will never do
I find I hate to be near you
I long to see this evening through
Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold.
Writer(s): Jack Patterson, Eliza Shaddad, Grace Chatto, Neil Milan Amin-smith, Composer Unknown
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.