Rice and Bread
Potatoes, rice and bread, we'll burn it as we take it in
You're gonna sing your heart out, sing it like you mean it
You're gonna sing everything you're thinking, you're gonna sing it until they're listening
Cause if it really brings us all together
Well I'd say that settles all arguments of difference
Surviving by questioning
Well, can you imagine if we all started demanding?
I can play along to every record, front and back, every song
Every word means as much to me as every word means to you
You can make an industry selling people the things they want to hear
If this is worth anything, we will sell it for humility
It will take us farther than the posture we're fronting
Writer(s): James Bowman, Andrew Seward, Thomas Gabel, Warren Oakes
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- T.S.R. (This Shit Rules)
- Cliche Guevara
- Mutiny On the Electronic Bay
- Sink, Florida, Sink
- Slurring the Rhythms
- Rice and Bread
- A Brief Yet Triumphant Intermission
- Unsubstantiated Rumors Are Good Enough for Me (To Base My Life Upon)
- You Look Like I Need a Drink
- Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.