Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas (live)
Let your heart be light
From now on our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay
(Weihnacht, bunt, lustig)
From now on our troubles will be far away
Here we are, as in olden days
Happy golden days gone by
Oldest friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us, once more
Through the years, we all have been together
If the saints allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now
Writer(s): hugh martin, ralph blane
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas (live)
- Winter Wonderland
- Christmas Wish
- Santa Baby
- Let It Snow
- O Holy Night
- Ave Maria
- December Makes Me Feel This Way (feat. Kenny Loggins)
- Silent Night
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.