Bored and Razed
Trolling myself in the mirror at night
Keeping an eye on my grindstone future
Staying away from the left and the right
California born and raised
She's living with another
Plastic features, perfect face
What a waste
And I'm still thinking of her
Laying the cardinal sins on the table
Pouring the coffee out on the grounds
Changing the losses to wins if I'm able
Switching the pitch to an audible sound
Running the rounds of the mundane soldier
Trading the cards and erasing the names
Feeling a pounding, insane, colder
Sounding, system, feeding the flames
Well I'm Detroit bored and razed
But these days
I'm living with another
You tell me she can be replaced
But that's not the case
I'm so lost without her
Yeah, rolling a juke joint box in the corner
Trolling myself in the mirror at night (About her)
Keeping an eye on my grindstone future (I'm still thinking about her)
Staying away from the left and the right (I'm still thinking about her)
Writer(s): Brendan Benson, John Anthony White
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Jack White on 'Bored and Razed'
- Bored and Razed
- Jack White on 'Help Me Stranger'
- Help Me Stranger
- Jack White on 'Only Child'
- Only Child
- Jack White on 'Don't Bother Me'
- Don't Bother Me
- Jack White on 'Shine the Light on Me'
- Shine the Light on Me
- Live At Electric Lady
- Help Us Stranger - With Track-by-Track Commentary
- Help Us Stranger
- Bored and Razed
- Help Me Stranger - Single
- Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)
- Sunday Driver / Now That You're Gone
- Steady, As She Goes
- Carolina Drama (Acoustic Mix)
- Live at Montreux 2008
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.