Avenues (Live in Cork)
Sometimes I'll sit and wish I were somewhere else
So let's dim the daylights for us sweethearts that we are
Sometimes I find myself still lying in your arms
All the sweethearts of the world
Are out dancing in the places
Where me and all my friends go to hide our faces
Avenues run one way
Streets they run the same
Something in the air here
Still keeps me away
Though the cabs here, they can't take me to your house
I get directions and pretend I was somewhere else
All the sweethearts of the world are out littering the bars
And I am still avenues from any place you are
You know avenues run one way
The streets they run the same
In something in the air here
Still keeps me away
Writer(s): Ryan Adams
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Dirty Rain (Live in Cork)
- Two (Live in Cork)
- Blue Hotel (Live in Cork)
- Carolina Rain (Live in Cork)
- Crossed-Out Name (Live in Cork)
- Dear Chicago (Live in Cork)
- Ashes and Fire (Live in Cork)
- Avenues (Live in Cork)
- Withering Heights (Live in Cork)
- Desire (Live in Cork)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.