There's power in the words you whisper
He treats you cold and so mindless
But he don't see the setting sun
Your eyes are open when you kiss him
Your eyes are drawn to the worthless (ah baby, baby)
Usual, the towers in your world are sinkin'
And if you're lookin' for signs, then you should know
There's power in the words you're thinkin'
Talk to your man, tell him he got bad news comin'
Walk on the edge with someone new
Talk to your man, tell him we'll have some good time lovin'
You can take a chance, come take my hand
Writer(s): Duck Blackwell, Dominic Fike, Andrew Jackson, Ashley Frangipane, Peder Losnegaard
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.