Why do I know what I know?
I see the world in a coffee cup
And when I drink it down there I go
We have our own kind of universe
Sometime but not always true
How come? Wait! Maybe I think it is
The view is very nice and it's big through and through
I got skills and I got secrets, I can part my hair
I feel an empty space where love could be
In adjoining universes
Touching here and there
I stick my head outside and I can see - that
Particles spin 'round a nucleus
Planets encircle the sun
Further out there is the Milky Way
The coolest part of all cracks me up, Ev'rytime
Life isn't really miraculous
It had to happen this way
We had to meet in this checkout line
Explain it as a simple twist of fate
But we can't - be - sure
Writer(s): David Duriez
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Glass, Concrete & Stone
- The Man Who Loved Beer
- Au fond du temple saint
- Tiny Apocalypse
- She Only Sleeps
- Dialog Box
- The Other Side of This Life
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.