I Miss You
I miss you, it's been so long
Since I had you wake up next to me
I miss you, I'm coming home
There's no place that I would rather be
I wake up every morning
And reach to pull you close to me
There's nothing but the pillow
And not your sexy body
So I called you up
Just to hear your voice
I can't wait 'till get home to you
Then we'll spend some time alone
Sometimes it gats so crazy
Living life from town to town
And all of my days are kind of lonely
How I wish you were around
I wanna feel your touch
It's what I need so much
I want to make sweet love to you all night
And I'll hold your body tight
As I sit and watch the raindrops fall
I keep thinking of all the love we share
I can't wait until that moment comes
When it's you and me in each other's arms
Writer(s): Leon Huff, Kenny Gamble, . Swv, Cainon Lamb
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Live and Learn
- I've Been Watchin'
- I Miss You
- I Gotta Thang
- This One's for You
- I Like It
- Touch You
- Do You Everynite
- When I Look In Your Eyes
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.