Halloween II (The First Studio mix)
Don't know what it is? Day as dead as night
Except for the feeling that's crawling up inside of me
As you sing your song
As you swing along and your
It's your, your song
The Devil in me who makes me stare at you
As you twist up along, sing your song
And you're slithering up to me and you're so close
I just wanna touch you and sing your song
And you don't know what's going on
But you want me to come along
And sing your, sing your song
You're fucking with me as you slither up to me
Your lips are slipping, twisting up my insides
And sing along you're just a swinging man
And since singing your song
And now I don't know what you want
But you're looking at me
And you're falling on the ground
And you're twisting around
Fucking with my, my mind
And I don't know what's going on
Swing your song, twist it along
As you slither up to me, and it's got to be
And I don't know what you want to do
And looking at me with your big dark eyes
And you're rubbing your body
Writer(s): THURSTON MOORE, LEE RANALDO, KIM GORDON, ROBERT BERTELLI
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.