(Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)
R: no, no, it's Viva Hate
D: No, I looked!
R: It's on Bona Drag, cause it was a single!
D: Two... off.
R: But it's, it's the sixth track on Viva Hate
D: It's on Viva Hate too?
R: Mm hmm! Suede head yeah...
D: Cause I looked for it the other day...
R: Yeah, it's on there
R: But it's on Bona Drag cause Bona Drag is a collection of all his singles
After the first couple of...
D: I dont think it's on Viva Hate man, we'll have to look when I get home
R: Uhhh... Betcha five bucks. I'd swear it
D: I'll take that bet
R: Okay, it's on there!
~ Couple notes on the guitar play, hear Ryan strumming...
R: 1, 2... Oh! Soda...
~Random noises from the guys in the background
R: ~in hilarious British accent~ Eth, Eth's go' a mouf full o' cookies!
~Guys all giggle hysterically
B: Bum licker! [omg, why? lol]
Someone: Eth got beat up by fascists and left for dead (he has the accent Ryan was mocking)
R: LEFT FOR DEAD!
~Starts into "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)"
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- (Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)
- To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High)
- My Winding Wheel
- Oh My Sweet Carolina
- Bartering Lines
- Call Me on Your Way Back Home
- Damn, Sam (I Love a Woman That Rains)
- Come Pick Me Up
- To Be the One
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.