Now your ass is on the line.
Who do you think you're foolin'
We ain't got the time.
Don't try to tell me,
Who's wrong or right.
Don't say that I
There's no point in tryin' to change it at all.
Let's leave it alone,
Leave it alone tonight,
We can't change it at all.
Forget the things I told you,
Let's just sleep on it for now.
It's your misunderstanding,
I don't wanna hear you out.
Two wrongs baby,
They don't make a right.
It's hardly worth the heartache,
Let's leave it alone, leave it alone.
Writer(s): Ryan Adams, John P Bowersock, Bradley Smith Pemberton, Catherine Anne Popper
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Lonely Nights
- One Good Reason
- Don't Look Now
- Coming Home
- Fits Ya Good
- You Want It You Got It
- Last Chance
- No One Makes It Right
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.