Dear Chicago (Live in Cork)
You'll never guess.
You know the girl you said I'd meet someday?
Well, I've got something to confess.
She picked me up on Friday.
Asked me if she reminded me of you.
I just laughed and lit a cigarette,
Said, "That's impossible to do."
Life's gotten simple since.
And it fluctuates so much,
Happy, and sad, and back again.
We're not cryin out to much.
I think about you all the time,
It's strange and hard to deal.
I think about you lyin there.
And those blankets lie so still.
Nothing breathes here in the cold,
Nothing moves or even smiles.
I've been thinking some of suicide,
But there's bars out here for miles.
I'm sorry about the every kiss,
Every kiss you wasted bad.
I think the thing you said was true;
I'm gonna die alone and sad.
The wind's feelin real these days.
And baby, it hurts me some.
I never thought I'd feel so blue.
New York City, you're almost gone.
I think that I've fallen out of love.
I think I've fallen out of love.
I think, I've fallen out of love, with you.
Writer(s): RYAN ADAMS
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Dirty Rain (Live in Cork)
- Two (Live in Cork)
- Blue Hotel (Live in Cork)
- Carolina Rain (Live in Cork)
- Crossed-Out Name (Live in Cork)
- Dear Chicago (Live in Cork)
- Ashes and Fire (Live in Cork)
- Avenues (Live in Cork)
- Withering Heights (Live in Cork)
- Desire (Live in Cork)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.