September (Live In Stockholm)
Mimics a news with a telephone cord
Doctor's on the phone
Then she hangs up and says
"I ain't never gonna see winter again"
And I don't know how but she smiles
They carved your name into a stone
And then they put it in the ground
I run my fingers through the grooves when no one's around
Drink till I'm asleep and then I talk to myself
In the dog days of the summer
Then I feel you coming but I don't know how
Writer(s): Ryan Adams, J.p. Bowersock, Brad Pemberton, Catherine Popper, Jon Graboff
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Dirty Rain (Live In Cork)
- Two (Live In Cork)
- Blue Hotel (Live In Cork)
- Carolina Rain (Live In Cork)
- Crossed-Out Name (Live In Cork)
- Dear Chicago (Live In Cork)
- Ashes and Fire (Live In Cork)
- Avenues (Live In Cork)
- Withering Heights (Live In Cork)
- Desire (Live In Cork)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.