One of many zeros
Kicked around bored
Your ears are full, but you're empty
Holding out your heart
To people who never really
Care how you are
So give me coffee and T-V
I've seen so much, I'm going blind
And I'm brain-dead virtually
Is hard enough for me
Take me away from this big bad world
And agree to marry me
So we can start over again.
Do you go to the country
It isn't very far
There's people there who'll hurt you
'Cos of who you are
Your ears are full of their language
There's wisdom there you're sure
'Till the words start slurring
And you can't find the door
Writer(s): Graham Coxon, David Rowntree, Damon Albarn, Steven James
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.