That's My Story
That's when I first saw you
You're eyes were aglow
And then I could see (and then I could see)
That you were for me
I go to sleep at night and dream of you
I wish I could hold you tight the whole night through
But when I'm away (my heart too just pray)
I can't tell you I love you (too-too-too-wah)
My friends all tell me that I'm not the same
Always moody and blue
But they don't understand that I'm not to blame
I'm so (I'm so) in love (in love) with you
Oh Lord above, please hear my prayer
Show me where she is and take me there
One moment alone (one moment alone)
And we'll know we're in love
Ooh-ooh-ooh, that's my story
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Hey Schoolgirl
- Two Teenagers
- Dancin' Wild
- That's My Story
- Teenage Fool
- True or False
- Dream Alone
- Beat Love (with Harmony)
- Live At Carnegie Hall 1969 - EP
- Playlist: Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
- The Complete Studio Albums Collection
- The Complete Albums Collection
- The Early Years 1957-1962
- Two Teenagers (The Beginning as Tom & Jerry, Artie Garr, Jeremy Landis, True Taylor)
- Sounds of Silence
- Cards of Love
- The Best of the Simon & Garfunkel, The Tom & Jerry Years
- An Introduction, Meet Simon & Garfunkel
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.