Daddy Buy Me a Girl
I already was rich
Wealthy mother and father
Gave me all I could wish
Precious toys things I just wanted
Crowding the park and the stabely house
Girls were thinking they loved me
Affection still was for sale
The only time I adored one
Thinking love was real fun
Soon it started to show
That girl just wanted my dough
Gave her earrings, daimonds
Hoping these would make her see
That I'm much more than only money
Affection wasn't for sale
Daddy buy me a girl
Please buy me a girl
You can spend all of your money
To make sure when she calls me honey
Rich or poor always stay crazy about me
Writer(s): George Kooymans, Rinus Gerritsen
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Please Go
- That Day
- Daddy Buy Me a Girl
- Sound of the Screaming Day
- Just a Little Bit of Piece In My Heart
- Another 45 Miles
- Back Home
- Holy Holy Life
- She Flies On Strange Wings
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.