My Little Red Book
I just got out my little red book
The minute that you said goodbye
I thumbed right trough my little red book
I wasn't gonna sit and cry
And I went from A to Zee
I took out every pretty girl in town
They danced with me and as I held them
All I did was talk about you
Hear your name and then I start to cry
There's just no gettin' over you, oh no
Well there ain't no girl in my little red book
Who can ever replace your charms
And each girl in my little red book
Knows you're the one I'm thinkin'of
Oh won't you please come back
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can love be, I need ya so much
Writer(s): Hal David, Burt Bacharach
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- When I Was Young
- Darkness, Darkness
- Gotta See Jane
- My Little Red Book
- Sail On Sailor
- I'll Be Back Again
- This Wheel's On Fire
- Ballad of a Thin Man
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.