Without each other
That's exactly why i don't mind
As if no one sees
Beneath the woven way
Well at least i got you here, with me
Cause i will try
Night and day
To gather fully the thoughts
We can't say
And every word starts getting wonderful
(Starts getting wonderful)
All of these web of lies i wish i can undo
As i decide to run and hide
Disguised to people blind, i need to go
(I need to go)
Take me to another world with you
The gashes that i received
All is null to you, too raved
Every night, inscribed
And who will seem to make it miles in paltry
Getting all this out the fire
Maybe that was easy to get, pull me tight
I know who and how to love, just move on and go and go and go
I know that all you do is linger so don't take me for a fool
(Take me to another world with you)
Writer(s): Booker Stephen Andrew, Delila Sophie
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.