Lord, Make Me an Instrument of Thy Peace
Where there is hatred,
Let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy;
And all for thy mercy's sake.
O divine Master,
Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as o console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving hat we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Writer(s): John Rutter
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Distant Land
- What Sweeter Music
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind
- Lord, Make Me an Instrument of Thy Peace
- The Lord Bless You and Keep You
- I Have a Bonnet Trimmed With Blue
- O Waly Waly
- Dashing Away
- Stanford and Howells Remembered
- Jesus Child SATB - John Rutter
- Personent Hodie SSA - John Rutter
- Carol of the Magi SATB - John Rutter
- Christmas Lullaby SSA - John Rutter
- 2017 Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA): Aldine Children's Honor Choir [Live]
- Here We Come a-Wassailing SATB - Arr. John Rutter
- Shepherd's pipe carol Unison - John Rutter
- Wexford Carol SATB - Arr. John Rutter
- A flower remembered SATB
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.