You were with that man they took away.
I recognize your face.
PETERYou've got the wrong man lady.
I don't know him,
And I wasn't where he was tonight
Never near the place.
SOLDIERThat's strange, for I am sure I saw you with with him.
You were right by his side, and yet you denied.
PETERI tell you I was never ever with him.
OLD MANBut I saw you too. It looked just like you.
PETERI don't know him!
MARY MAGDALENEPeter, don't you know what you have said?
You've gone and cut him dead.
PETERI had to do it, don't you see?
Or else they'd go for me.
MARY MAGDALENEIt's what he told us you would do.
I wonder how he knew.
Writer(s): Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.