Long Ago and Far Away
Life's a four leaf clover
Sessions of depression are through
Every hope I longed for long ago, comes true
I dreamed a dream one day
And now that dream is here beside me
Long the skies were overcast
But now the clouds have passed
You're here at last!
Chills run up and down my spine
Aladdin's Lamp is mine
The dream I dreamed was not denied me
Just one look and then I knew
That all I longed for
Long ago was you
Writer(s): Jerome Kern, Ira Gershwin
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- I Got Rhythm
- 'S Wonderful
- My Baby Just Cares for Me
- When You Walk Down Main Street With Me
- Grand Old Flag
- Let Yourself Go
- Life Is a Happy Road
- Baby Doll
- The Hat My Father Wore On St. Patrick's Day
- Doin' the Low Down
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.