"Basically what this song's about...
This is like one righteous anger song that's made it through the cut of all my tunes that I've ever written. This is like the one that I let stay and live. And, and the reason being is just because... I have a real problem with... Christians, especially, who consider themselves better or higher than other people. And, the way I mean that, mostly, is like... if I'll be in a McDonald's or just anyplace you go and have food where people are there doing service, like serving you... When people just totally talk down to the help, and down even look up at them, and never say 'Thank you.' And never acknowledge that they're actually people who have lives who are there working and trying to do a good job, and are under pressure, just like they are in their jobs. And just, kind of, disregard for human feelings altogether. It just, it annoys me. But then, through writing this song, I realized all the ways that I do that. And just, that, as Christians, how do we ever expect... if we're really going to affect people, we need to be doing it in all the little areas when we're not on stage in front of an audience. So that's what this song's about. It's called "Staircase"."
Writer(s): David Jolicoeur, Kelvin Mercer, Vincent Mason Jr., Paul Huston
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Reise, Reise
- Links 2 3 4
- Keine Lust
- Feuer Frei
- Asche zu Asche
- Mein Teil
- STEIN UM STEIN
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.