The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch (2004 Remaster)
I can ignore the significance of these changes
But you can't treat it lightly, and you'll have to face the consequences
All my worst fears are grounded
You have to make the choice between the Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch and me (no, no, no).
By this time I got to looking for a kind of substitute
I can't tell you who I found, except that it rhymes with dissolute
But my baby's so lazy, she is almost unable, and it's driving me crazy
And her loving's just a fable that we try, with passion, to recall
Send for an ambulance or an accident investigator
He's breathing like a furnace
So I'll see you later, alligator
He'll set the sheets on fire
Mmm, quite a burning lover
Now he'll barbeque your kitten
He is just another learner lover
You have to make the choice between the Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch and me.
Writer(s): BRIAN ENO
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Needles In the Camel's Eye (2004 Remaster)
- The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch (2004 Remaster)
- Baby's On Fire (2004 Remaster)
- Cindy Tells Me (2004 Remaster)
- Driving Me Backwards (2004 Remaster)
- On Some Faraway Beach (2004 Remaster)
- Blank Frank (2004 Remaster)
- Dead Finks Don't Talk (2004 Remaster)
- Some of Them Are Old (2004 Remaster)
- Here Come the Warm Jets (2004 Remaster)
- Music for Installations
- Unnoticed Planet
- Kazakhstan (Edit)
- Sour Evening (Complex Heaven 3)
- Sueños - Musica para Relajarse y Dormir Bien Sin Trastornos del Sueño, Musica Curativa New Age para Combatir el Insomnio
- Space Exploration - Ambient Music Therapy Room New Age Piano Academy for Relaxation Meditation Yoga Waheguru and Spiritual Healing
- Ship of Love – Calming Ambient Music for a New Dimention of Love and Serenity in Your Life
- The Ship
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.