When I first placed my hands on these diaries
Scraps of paper, there were notes and scribbles and all kinds of shit
A lot of feelings came bubbling up, but mostly this one--
How the hell am I still alive?
That's what I think every day.
But more on that later.
After all, this is just the intermission.
Writer(s): NIKKI SIXX, DJ ASHBA
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- X-Mas In Hell
- Van Nuys
- Life Is Beautiful
- Pray for Me
- Accidents Can Happen
- Dead Man's Ballet
- Heart Failure
- Girl With Golden Eyes
- Talk to Me - Single
- Maybe It's Time
- The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack: 10th Anniversary Edition
- ザ・ヘロイン・ダイアリーズ (10周年記念盤)
- The Heroin Diaries 10th Anniversary Edition
- Life Is Beautiful 2017
- Prayers for the Blessed
- Vol. 2 Prayers For the Blessed
- Barbarians (Prayers for the Blessed)
© 2019 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.