Underneath the branches of a sycamore tree
On a darkened road
With this key, scratched into the wall
I spell out your name, it's fucking with my head
Fucking with my heart
As the autumn leaves begin to fall
Walking down the street where you and I would walk
I see him
I can't sleep, can't let go
Underneath my feet it's miles
Nothing, there's nowhere to go
With this key, scratched into my arm
I spell out your name, it's ringing in my head
Like a false alarm
As the leaves begin to fall and grey
Walking down the street I watched you walk away
To be with him
Kim, Kim, Kim
Like a crater, like I've never seen
Walking down the streets we'll never walk again
Writer(s): Ryan Adams
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Gimme Something Good
- Am I Safe
- My Wrecking Ball
- Stay With Me
- Feels Like Fire
- I Just Might
- Tired of Giving Up
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.