True Love (Live at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney)
I had it once, I lost it though
And all along the fire below would rise
And I wish you could have let me know
What's really going on below
I've lost you now, you let met go but one last time
Tell me you love me, if you don't then lie, oh lie to me
Remember once upon a time, when I was yours and you were blind
The fire would sparkle in your eyes and mine
So tell me you love me, if you don't then lie, oh lie to me
Just tell me you love, if you don't then lie, oh lie to me
If you don't then lie, oh lie to me
And call it true, call it true love
Call it true, call it true love
Writer(s): Jonathan Mark Buckland, Guy Rupert Berryman, Christopher Anthony John Martin, William Champion
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Always In My Head (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, London)
- Magic (Live at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney)
- Ink (Live at Le Casino De Paris, Paris)
- True Love (Live at the Enmore Theatre, Sydney)
- Midnight (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, London)
- Another's Arms (Live at the Beacon Theatre, New York)
- Oceans (Live at E-Werk, Cologne)
- A Sky Full of Stars (Live at the Royal Albert Hall, London)
- O (Live at Royce Hall, Los Angeles)
- Always In My Head (Alternate Live Take)
- Let Somebody Go (Piano Version) - Single
- Let Somebody Go (Kygo Remix) - Single
- Spotify Singles
- Let Somebody Go (Single Version) - Single
- Let Somebody Go - Single
- Infinity Station Sessions - EP
- Music Of The Spheres
- My Universe (Supernova 7 Mix) - Single
- My Universe (Acoustic Version) - Single
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.