Long Gone (Live At Hammersmith Odeon/1985)
Ringin' off the wall
It's your las vegas lawyer
Another long distance call
He says you get the house and the car
And i get the clothes i got on
Now she's gone
Long, long, long, long gone
Now i'm a happy boy
She's long, long, long, long gone
Operator get me manhattan
Get my baby on the line
Sooner or later she's gotta realize
That all my feelin's were for real
But maybe she was leadin' me on
She took the frigidair
She got my favourite chair
You could say she got the best of me
It's like a legal crime
But in a matter of time
She'll be back for the rest of me
Writer(s): Vallance Adams
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- One Night Love Affair
- She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'
- Run To You
- Summer of '69
- Kids Wanna Rock
- It's Only Love
- Long Gone
- Ain't Gonna Cry
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.