Osama Bin Laden as the Crucified Christ (Live)
Hang like Glover with the skull caved in.
Hang like a cross around my neck.
You're gonna hang, you're gonna hang.
What's the best end you can hope for?
Pity fucks and table scraps.
Subterfuge and detachment,
A bullet in the head and a bullet in the chest.
What's the best thing you can hope for?
A blindfold and a ball gag.
Burned-out eyes, grotesque beauty,
A nail through the hands and a nail through the feet.
Writer(s): laura jane grace
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- FUCKMYLIFE666 (Live)
- Pints of Guinness Make You Strong (Live)
- Cliché Guevara (Live)
- True Trans Soul Rebel (Live)
- I Was a Teenage Anarchist (Live)
- New Wave (Live)
- Walking Is Still Honest (Live)
- Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists (Live)
- Transgender Dysphoria Blues (Live)
- Pretty Girls (The Mover) (Live)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.