Osama Bin Laden as the Crucified Christ (Live)
Hang like Glover with the skull caved in.
Hang like a cross around my neck.
You're gonna hang, you're gonna hang.
What's the best end you can hope for?
Pity fucks and table scraps.
Subterfuge and detachment,
A bullet in the head and a bullet in the chest.
What's the best thing you can hope for?
A blindfold and a ball gag.
Burned-out eyes, grotesque beauty,
A nail through the hands and a nail through the feet.
Writer(s): laura jane grace
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- FUCKMYLIFE666 (Live)
- Pints of Guinness Make You Strong (Live)
- Cliché Guevara (Live)
- True Trans Soul Rebel (Live)
- I Was a Teenage Anarchist (Live)
- New Wave (Live)
- Walking Is Still Honest (Live)
- Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists (Live)
- Transgender Dysphoria Blues (Live)
- Pretty Girls (The Mover) (Live)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.