Sunset Safety Glass
Feel my head get trapped inside a tangle of wires
Fighting with the undertow / Smelling salts and ocean sand
Crack the sunset safety glass another day / I could never trouble you to stay
Crack the sunset safety glass another day / Yellow ball is fading away
Come down from the second floor / My familiar memory
Devil jumping from the ledge consume my soul
Faster round the roller rink / Smell of meat and suicide
Guides me nearer to dementia
Writer(s): Robert Arthur Mould
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- 180 Rain
- Sunset Safety Glass
- Semper FI
- Homecoming Parade
- Lost Zoloft
- Slay / Sway
- The Receipt
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.