In this constellation nation / Puts a smile upon your face
You leave a vapor trail / I can find you inside the cloud
On my hands and knees / Beg and crawl around
Think about all the good times baby / Think about all the times we had
Think about what you mean to me and / Think about the days you were bad
So now you walk away / Take your keys and head to the door
Wet pavement and sidewalks / You walk the runway
You are the brightest star / You are quasar
Writer(s): Robert Arthur Mould
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- 180 Rain
- Sunset Safety Glass
- Semper FI
- Homecoming Parade
- Lost Zoloft
- Slay / Sway
- The Receipt
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.